8. Combo meals are called sets.
9. Free stuff is called service. You often get service when you buy things in the many convenience stores. Sometimes you will end up with two coffees, a granola bar, and a sea weed wrapped ball o' rice in a nifty triforce shape. Service.
10. Chinese food is amazing here.
11. Pizza usually has corn in the sauce. Potato wedges also tend to show up on pizza. It really grows on you after awhile, but I don't think I'll ever request Dominos to put corn in my sauce.
12. You don't tip cab drivers or waiters. Both of these jobs pay a normal, livable wage and so there is no need to tip.
13. 4 packages of Craft mac and cheese=14,000 won (about $13)
14. Koreans look at you weird if you smile at them on the street.