Friday, March 25, 2011

A short One

I would just like to take a moment to reflect that life goes on.

Take a moment.

Yep, it's still happening. That's pretty cool and scary and strange and fantastic and I'm more excited than I can express to just keep on keeping on.

So here's to amazing friends, and family, and strangers who I will be friends with someday, and strangers I'll never be friends with.

Here's to life going on and on and on even after we are done.

Really interesting things happened yesterday, and are happening now, and they will happen in the future. Experience as many of those things as you can because you only get so much time to be here, a part of life.

I'm going to wrap this up because I'm ready to go out and do some of those things.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment